UltraSystems cultural resource capabilities include archaeological and historic site identification and evaluation, mitigation design and implementation, construction monitoring and compliance, and all aspects of regulatory compliance support. We assist our clients in regulatory compliance with:
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA);
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA);
- Sections 106 and 110 of the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA);
- Archaeological Resources Protection Act (ARPA);
- Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA);
- Native American consultation; and
- Other state-level environmental assessment laws and regulations.